Sunday, May 26, 2013

Fin de Semana Dos!


I went in the PACIFIC OCEAN today!! That was one of the most thrilling experiences of my life. The water was amazing and the sand was perfect. I could have stayed there forever.

The hike to the beach through Manuel Antonio National Park was beautiful as well. I saw a few monkeys and a sloth! Because it was raining a little in the morning before we got there, most of the animals were curled up to protect themselves from the rain. I have never seen so many amazing things all in one place.



The things that the locals make are all bright, colorful and so detailed. I wish I had just half of the talent that they have. I bought earrings that are made with butterfly wings! I feel so lucky and blessed to be having this experience. I can’t wait to see what the rest of today, and the rest of the trip brings me!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment