Monday, June 3, 2013

Adventures in Costa Rica


Well last night was definitely the most adventurous I hope to be here in Costa Rica.
That is our bus. Stuck in the mountain. And the other truck cannot pull it out.

I don't really know how it happened. I was sleeping on the bus, trying not to feel car sick when I was awoken by a sudden stop. I looked to my right and all I saw through the window was trees. Lots of trees.

Next thing I know we are getting all of our stuff together and climbing out the roof of the bus via the emergency exit.

We were all totally safe and nothing bad happened. Our driver and our guide had everything under control.

After we climbed out, we had to stand on the side of the mountain. It was such an experience to deal with and afterwards, I rode in a separate car with two people from our group. While driving back, we saw a sloth!!

All in all, it was a pretty good day. I got some sun at the hotel in the morning and saw a sloth in the afternoon :)

1 comment:

  1. You really are having quite the little adventure! I love it!!! And I love you to infinity and beyond!! Love, Momma J

    ReplyDelete